How can you get involved with Jackie Mosqueda-Jones's campaign?
Most of her campaign has been through word of mouth and making connections within the community! Contact Jackie with any questions!
Here are some of the many ways you can get involved:
- Host a fundraiser
- Call family, friends, and voters - script will be provided
- Door knocking, canvassing, and dropping off fliers in your neighborhood
- Share and interact with social media posts from Jackie's Facebook group, Instagram, and Twitter
- Writing and mailing postcards (helps Jackie and the United States Post Office!)
- Text and E-mail everyone you know in the District 279 to support "Jackie Mosqueda-Jones for District 279 Osseo Area Schools."
- Host a social distanced meet and greet and/or lawn sign party.
- Invite Jackie to a club, church affinity group, organization, or board that you are involved in (book clubs, church groups, non-profit group, neighborhood group, apartment gathering, etc.)
- Connect Jackie to community leaders throughout the district area
- Make a statement of support for Jackie on your social media accounts
- Host a sign on your lawn ($10 donation suggested)
If you are financially able, you can donate money to Jackie for materials[Memo/Note: CAMPAIGN]